Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Anointed But Not Yet Appointed!

Devotional:
David was anointed King pf Israel long before he became the King. He had lessons to learn & areas where he needed to grow. Plus, the attacks from Saul made him stronger and caused him to draw nearer to God. You have been anointed for greatness you just haven't arrived there yet. It's OK, God is faithful! Just remember that God is preparing you now for the amazing places your destined for (1 Sam 16).

Prayer:
Faithful God. I know that you have not created me with no purpose. You have gifted me and you have anointed me. I am now waiting on you to appointment. However, I do realize that in the midst of everything I am going through, the good and the not so good, that you are using everything to strengthen me for the appointment. I thank you that you have not forgotten about me. You are a faithful, faithful, faithful God. I worship you today! Amen.

A Song For Your Heart:

No comments:

Post a Comment