Monday, June 15, 2009

A Super Hero On The Inside

Devotional
"Be strong and courageous...do not be discouraged, for the LORD...will be with you wherever you go" (Jos 1:9). While we may face many challenges & obstacles, rest assured you do not walk alone. Strength & courage seems easily possessed by your favorite super hero BECAUSE they have super powers. But what if I told you that you have the Spirit and the Power of a Super Hero named Jesus on the inside of you. Run on today because your not not alone.

Prayer
God I need your strength, courage, power and Spirit to run on today. The journey is long and the road is tough. Yet, you promise to never leave me alone. You have deposited the power of your Holy Spirit on the inside. Thank you. Lead me, guide me and anoint me for today. In Jesus Name, Amen!

A Song For Your Heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment