Thursday, June 18, 2009

Put on the WHOLE armor of God today!

Devotional
God does not leave us ill equipped to handle the challenges of life. Today try putting on the WHOLE ARMOR OF GOD (Eph. 6:10-18). Contained in the armor is everything you need to STAND STRONG in the battle of life. Notice, God did not give you anything to cover your back. That's because God doesn't intend for you to turn & run away from the challenges of life. Keep going forward & keep pressing onward!

Prayer
Lord, today I'm trying to put on the whole armor you've given me. Yet I know I might face difficult. Help me to plant my feet on the battle field of life. You have not called me to the battle to run away. Help me to keep putting one foot in front of the other and keep pressing forward. In Jesus Name, Amen!

A Song For Your Heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment