Monday, June 22, 2009

Where is your camera lense?

Devotional
To film a great movie camera angle matters. Sometimes you zoom in & others you zoom out. When we experience difficulty it's easy to zoom in on our situation. But when this happens our perspective is limited. Rather, when times get tough I think God wants us to zoom out. To look beyond what we see/feel & know that He has a much bigger picture in store(Isa 55:8-9). I know its tough but let's remove limits and boundaries and zoom out today!

Prayer
Amazing God, it's easy for me to be so focused on my current circumstance. I've been zooming in on so many aspects of my life. By doing this I not only limit my perspective but I also miss so many of the blessings you are currently bestowing upon me like my very breath. Today, help me to pull back my perspective and zoom out. It's hard but help me to try to see the "Big Picture." You can see far beyond me, so help me to trust you even when I cannot trace you. In Jesus Name, Amen.

A Song For Your Heart...


No comments:

Post a Comment