Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Can You Rejoice When Your Neighbor Is Blessed

Devotional
We often say: "What God has for me is for me" (Ref:Jer. 29:11). I believe this with all my heart. I am trying to understand why there's so much jealously and competition among church folk (esp. preachers)? When your friend is blessed and your still waiting on a blessing can you rejoice with them? Jesus reminds us that we should rejoice with our friends (Lk 15:1-10). Be happy for a friend who was blessed today!

Prayer
God of all blessings help me to rejoice in the blessing of my neighbor. Help me to not be selfish but to rejoice. I know that you have not forgotten about the things I am seeking. So help me to pray for the blessings others stand in need of and rejoice when those prayers are answered. In the name of Jesus, Amen.

A Song For Your Heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment